By when can I make the return?
The return request must be made within
, and no later than, 14 days
from the date of receipt of the package calendar.
Can I partially or totally withdraw from my order?
You have the right of withdrawal for one or more products purchased online. The products must be in perfect condition, unused, accompanied by their original packaging and complete with any accessories and instructions.
What is the return method?
If you want to make a return, follow these simple steps:
- contact customer service at the address email@example.com
to communicate the wish to withdraw from the order and require the authorisation code to proceed with the refund;
- fill out the return form (available at the following link
) together with the authorisation code received by e-mail;
- prepare the package as accurately as possible to protect it during transport and insert inside the completed form;
- cut out and affix the label, with the address of the addressee, outside the package;
- deliver the package to your trusted courier (keep the receipt until you receive the refund confirmation).
Parcels sent at the addresse's expense will not be accepted.
How is the refund for orders ?
The refund (equal to the sum of the returned items, excluding shipping costs and cash on delivery
) is made with the same payment used at the time of purchase. Only in the case of cash on delivery, the refund will be made by bank transfer. The time of refund is on average 15 working days, starting from the moment the returned product has reached our warehouse. In case of payment with credit card, we remind you that the time required to view the refund on your account depends on the issuing institution of your card.
What should I do if I receive a defective/broken/damaged product?
We only sell items in perfect condition, so if in exceptional cases you receive a defective/broken/damaged product, please contact our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org,
attaching a photographic documentation of the products received.